Identiv uTrust 4711 F Contactless Smart Card Reader with SAM
The Identiv uTrust 4711 F is a contactless smart card reader with NFC capabilities that is protected by an optional Secure Access Module (SAM). Make a smooth transition from traditional technologies into emerging NFC applications.
Identiv’s uTrust 4711 F Contactless Smart Card Reader with SAM is the ideal combination of contactless and near field communication (NFC) technologies protected by an optional Secure Access Modules (SAM) in just one single device. Supporting ISO/IEC 7816 SAM, 13.56 MHz contactless technology, and NFC, this PC-linked dual interface reader features end-user environments where virtually all types of credentials are used, even in mixed populations.
With its all-in-one concept, uTrust 4711 F enables a smooth transition from well-established traditional technologies into emerging NFC applications, pushing new business. It represents the perfect mix between modern, stylish design and the ergonomic use of any credential form factor, like ID-1 cards, tokens, or NFC-enabled smart phones. With its protected SAM socket, uTrust 4711 F conveniently adds security to most contactless use applications. The end user experiences convenience, transaction-time efficiency, security, flexibility, and full NFC capability for use applications such as network logon, secure web based transactions, and even NFC based customer loyalty programs.
- User Convenience - Modern housing design optimized for easy and ergonomic operation, even in limited space environments
- Convergent - Features contactless, Lascom, and NFC technologies for use in mixed credential populations
- Interoperable - Supports major card ICs, standards, and technologies in just one device
- Fast - Transaction time optimized with support of 848 kpbs in ISO/IEC 14443 and 600 kpbs in ISO/IEC 7816
- Secure - optional Secure Access Module (SAM)