Identiv uTrust 3700 F Contactless NFC Desktop Reader
The uTrust 3700F combines a modern, slim design with state-of-the-art multi-protocol features, making the uTrust 3700F the ideal desktop reader to support various contactless and NFC applications.
Identiv’s uTrust 3700 F is the ideal combination of contactless and near field communication (NFC) technologies in just one single device. Featuring 13.56 MHz contactless technology and NFC, this PC-linked reader supports end-user environments where virtually all kinds of contactless credentials are being used, even in mixed populations.
With its all-in-one concept, the uTrust 3700 F enables a smooth transition from well-established traditional technologies into emerging NFC applications, supporting new business. It represents the perfect mix between modern, stylish design and the same ergonomic operation of any credential form factor, like ID-1 cards, tokens or NFC-enabled smart phones.
The Identiv driver platform, as well as the Windows® Plug-and-Play driver support, allow seamless integration into any end-user environment with very little or no administration. The uTrust 3700 F can even be used on Android- based systems.
- Convenience, transaction-time efficiency, security, flexibility and full NFC capability
- Applications include network log-on, secure web-based transactions and even NFC-based customer loyalty programs.
- Secure in-field firmware upgrades and great reliability, providing a perfect return on investment.
- Features contactless and NFC technologies for use with mixed
credential populations and form factors
- PC/SC compliant
- Multi-protocol 13.56MHz contactless reader