AvidCard CAC Smart Card Reader
AvidCard CAC USB Contact Smart Card Reader, comes with USB A connector type or USB-C for Mac.
AvidCard CAC is the ideal PC-linked contact smart card reader for a wide variety of secure applications. Providing full compliance with all major industry standards, including ISO/IEC 7816, USB CCID, PC/SC, and Microsoft WHQL, the AvidCard CAC works seamlessly with virtually all contact smart cards and PC operating systems.
Full support and compliance to EMV 2011 and GSA FIPS 201 expands daily use to applications requiring additional security and data protection. AvidCard CAC represents the perfect mix between modern stylish design, ergonomic handling, and a compact footprint. The extended card data transmission rate of up to 600 kbps with the support of TA1=97 enables the shortest possible transaction time for maximum end-user convenience.
- Ergonomic and cost efficient design Reliability for applications including network log-in, Windows authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO), Banking and cashless payment applications, and high-security use cases for federal governments
- ISO/IEC 7816 Part 1 to 4
- EMV 2011 Ver 4.3 Level 1 (compliant)
- Supports all major smart card ICs and technologies in just one device
- Compatible with:
- Windows® 7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows® Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Windows® CE 6.0, 7.0
- MacOS 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, 10.12.x, 10.13.x
- Linux 2.6.x, and 3.x, 4.x (32 and 64 bit)
- Android 4.0 and higher